Dr. Pablo Stolovitzky, Chief Executive Officer and founding member of ENT of Georgia, received his medical degree with honors from the University of Buenos Aires Medical School. He completed his Otolaryngology residency at Emory University where he was Chief Resident in 1990. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Stolovitzky is a national leader at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery where he served as Chairman of the Board of Governors and currently, as a member of the Board of Directors. He was also President of the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and the Metro Atlanta Otolaryngology Society of Head and Neck Surgery.
He is Clinical Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine and teaches the International Sinus Surgery fellowship program. He serves as Vice-Chief of Otolaryngology at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston.
Dr. Stolovitzky was honored by his colleagues with the 2009 Gussack Award by the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology and the Honors Award by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS. He was named "The Best Doctors in America in 2009 and 2010, selected as one of Atlanta Magazine's, "Top Docs" and nominated for the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Health Care Hero" award. He is a national and international speaker on sinusitis, otitis, snoring and sleep apnea disorders and has appeared in multiple national and international television programs like CNN and public radio.
Dr. Stolovitzky is accepting new patients and welcomes most major insurance plans. He sees patients in the St. Joseph's, Decatur and Snellville offices of ENT of Georgia.
- University of Buenos Aires Medical School
- Saint Joseph's
- Member of the Board of Directors 2009 - Present
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Chairman of the Board of Governors ~ 2007 - 2008
- Best Doctors in America Award - 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery - President ~2003
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery - President ~ 2003
- Metro Atlanta Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery - President 1996
- Metro Atlanta Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - President 1996
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Board Certified 1990
- Medical Association of Georgia
Honors & Awards
- 2009 Gussack Award by the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology and the Honors Award by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 2005 and 1999 Model Society Award of the American Academy of Otolaryngology to the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology
- Atlanta Business Chronicle, 1999-2001: Nominated "Heath Care Hero" in the physician category
- Atlanta Magazine, 1999: Named one of Atlanta's Top 100 Doctors
- Leadership Development Program, 1999: American Academy of Otolaryngology