Dr. J. Pablo Stolovitzky
Letter to Patients
Dr. Pablo Stolovitzky, Chief Executive Officer and founding member of ENT of Georgia, received his medical degree with honors from the University of Buenos Aires Medical School. He completed his Otolaryngology residency at Emory University where he was Chief Resident in 1990. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Stolovitzky is a national leader at the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery where he served as Chairman of the Board of Governors and as a member of the Board of Directors. He was President of the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery and the Metro Atlanta Otolaryngology Society of Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Stolovitzky is a nominated candidate for President of the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery for the 2014 election.
He is Clinical Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine and teaches the International Sinus Surgery fellowship program. He served as Vice-Chief of Otolaryngology at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston.
Dr. Stolovitzky was honored by his colleagues with the 2009 Gussack Award and the 2012 Brown Life Achievement Award by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS. He was named “The Best Doctors in America in 2009 and 2010, selected as one of Atlanta Magazine’s, “Top Docs” and nominated for the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Health Care Hero” award. He is a national and international speaker on sinusitis, otitis, snoring and sleep apnea disorders and has appeared in multiple national and international television programs like CNN and public radio.
In his spare time, Dr. Stolovitzky enjoys scuba diving, snow skiing, and spending time with his family. He is a well-known and world renowned speaker and educator on various ear, nose, and throat topics. Dr. Stolovitzky is a dedicated humanitarian that has served on charity projects helping the medical needs of the indigent community, and is a well-known and world renowned speaker and educator on various ear, nose & throat topics.
- Medical School – University of Buenos Aires Medical School –Graduated with Honors
- Residency – Emory University—Served as Chief Resident in 1990
Dr. Stolovitzky Discusses Sinusitis on CNN
Dr. Stolovitzky Discusses Snoring
Dr. Stolovitzky CNN Espanol
- 2009 Gussack Award by the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology and the Honors Award by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 2005 and 1999 Model Society Award of the American Academy of Otolaryngology to the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology
- Atlanta Business Chronicle, 1999-2001: Nominated “Heath Care Hero” in the physician category
- Atlanta Magazine, 1999, 2007-2008, 2009-2010: Named one of Atlanta’s Top 100 Doctors
- Leadership Development Program, 1999: American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Brown Award from the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology
- Founding member & CEO of ENT of Georgia, LLC.
- Member of the Board of Directors 2009 – Present
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Chairman of the Board of Governors ~ 2007 – 2008 and Nominated for President of the American academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery 2014
- Best Doctors in America Award – 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery – President ~2003
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery – President ~ 2003
- Metro Atlanta Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery – President 1996
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Board Certified 1990
- Medical Association of Georgia